Physical therapist-owned private practice rehabilitation and wellness center.
Orthopedic injuries, Low back pain, Chronic injuries, Postural Correction, Osteoporosis, Joint Replacements, Arthritis, TMJ and more…
Leading the fight against disease and weight gain. Transform offers an individualized approach to your nutritional needs.
Poor sleep, or lack thereof, is one of the largest healthcare issues in the United States today! We offer comprehensive, non-invasive sleep assessments and treatments plans.
All ages and stages from 5 year olds to 95 year olds, weekend warriors to olympic athletes, we have the knowledge to get you where you want to be.
The Future Is Here
- Reduce or eliminate pain. Therapeutic exercises and manual therapy techniques such as joint and soft tissue mobilization can reduce pain and prevent it from returning.
- Avoid surgery. If physical therapy helps you eliminate pain or heal from an injury, surgery may not be needed. And even if surgery is required, you may benefit from pre-surgery physical therapy.
- Manage heart and lung disease. For heart disease and pulmonary problems, Transform can help improve quality of life through strengthening, conditioning and breathing exercises.
- Improve mobility. If you’re having trouble standing, walking or moving—physical therapy can help.
- Decrease costs. Choosing a private practice physical therapist can help reduce the costs of your healthcare by thousands of dollars.
- Improve your balance and prevent falls. Therapists will provide exercises that safely and carefully challenge your balance as a way to mimic real-life situations.
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions. Transform can provide exercises and meal planning that can help effectively control blood sugar.
- Manage age-related issues. Physical therapists are experts in helping patients recover from joint replacement, and manage arthritic or osteoporotic conditions.
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury. Physical therapists can design appropriate recovery and prevention programs for you to ensure a safe return to your sport.
Time To Act Now
Your health should not wait!
Physical therapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical practice geared towards reducing and/or eliminating discomfort that prevents you from desired levels of activity. Most people will need physical therapy at some point in their lifetime, and Transform Rehabilitation of the Lehigh Valley offers a number of facilities and even at home care designed to meet your specific needs. We are the convenient, affordable, personalized alternative to Lehigh Valley physical therapy in Allentown PA.
Why Choose Us?
You may not be as familiar with us as some of the bigger names like St Luke’s physical therapy, and Good Shepherd rehab Allentown PA. You’ve probably searched for Lehigh Valley health network locations to find a physical therapy facility not associated with LVHN, which includes LVHN physical therapy Trexlertown and LVHN physical therapy Easton PA, or you’ve simply searched “physical therapy near me”. Either way, you’ve likely seen the other choices which will include many other providers as well.
Few of our Smashing Google Reviews
The crew at Transform makes you feel part of the family as soon as you step into the facility. Ive never seen a group of people go above and beyond for every single one of their patients. Love it there!
– Rachell Rosario
I am a big fan of Transform. My mom went their for physical therapy and made a great recovery with Thomas and Kyle as her therapists!
– Robert Roman
Everyone always talks about how physical therapy does not help or it makes pain worse. They clearly haven’t come to Transform Rehabilitation! I’ve been coming for only about a month now and the difference in my knees is amazing! Not only have the sessions helped tremendously, but the at home exercises help me to stay in control of my improvement. Thomas is an awesome physical therapist as well! He’s extremely encouraging and has a very deep understanding of his specialty. I even referred my mother to him!
– Victoria Predmore