the future is here
- Reduce or eliminate pain. Therapeutic exercises and manual therapy techniques such as joint and soft tissue mobilization can reduce pain and prevent it from returning.
- Decrease costs. Choosing a private practice physical therapist can help reduce the costs of your healthcare by thousands of dollars.
- Avoid surgery. If physical therapy helps you eliminate pain or heal from an injury, surgery may not be needed. And even if surgery is required, you may benefit from pre-surgery physical therapy.
- Improve mobility. If you’re having trouble standing, walking or moving—physical therapy can help.
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury. Physical therapists can design appropriate recovery and prevention programs for you to ensure a safe return to your sport.
- Improve your balance and prevent falls. Therapists will provide exercises that safely and carefully challenge your balance as a way to mimic real-life situations.
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions. Transform can provide exercises and meal planning that can help effectively control blood sugar.
- Manage age-related issues. Physical therapists are experts in helping patients recover from joint replacement, and manage arthritic or osteoporotic conditions.
- Manage heart and lung disease. For heart disease and pulmonary problems, Transform can help improve quality of life through strengthening, conditioning and breathing exercises.
Physical therapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical practice geared towards reducing and/or eliminating discomfort that prevents you from desired levels of activity. Most people will need physical therapy at some point in their lifetime, and Transform Rehabilitation of the Lehigh Valley offers a number of facilities and even at home care designed to meet your specific needs. We are the convenient, affordable, personalized alternative to Lehigh Valley physical therapy in Allentown PA.